Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Vishnu
Administrators nickname
Zessy Pluxury
Date
Oct 24, 2022
Time
9:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_lvRoUFRoL4

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Respected Admins,

Actually we went to raid their house but we saw the panel and when i am coming back 76140 is holding a gun so we gave him certain demands and we shooted him after that the other guy came 47330 we gave demands for that guy and we started shooting him but he is trying to ran into interior. After that they called for back up then the other guy 51158 came to location (Note: without knowing 10-10 situation how he came to house with gear up you can see this in their report) so i think we no need to give any demands again to him before already we gave 2 times of their family members and you can see after get into unconscious he is talking (pg). then how its gonna be rdm and unrealistic demands. And we are Requesting for warning appeal for (15215, 231529) and family.

Their Report

Thank you
Stunning Vishnu-

Last edited:

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
From the POV provided in the thread that I approved, I have seen UB demands which have no context or proper reason. Also, you had 40 minutes to steal solar panels even if they are done. I gave family warning regarding you also being there and breaking rule as Unofficial leader. For further decision, please wait for higher admin to review.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
From the POV provided in the thread that I approved, I have seen UB demands which have no context or proper reason. Also, you had 40 minutes to steal solar panels even if they are done. I gave family warning regarding you also being there and breaking rule as Unofficial leader. For further decision, please wait for higher admin to review.
Respected Zessy Pluxury,

First of all i haven't break any rule as a unofficial leader there is a clear Rp situation solar panel Robbing he didn't upload the total body can in that thread and there is no rule we need to wait for last min and give demands to them we can take the location to our control before. Actually we haven't came for stealing panels we came to raid them but we saw the panel we are coming back to raid them but that took gun in his hands so we gave demands and we have started shooting after that they called for back up you can see his pov clearly he came with gear upto fam house, then he reported the situation from middle he didn't upload the total situation so sad they have negative balance we cant raid them. At last they did many rule breaks like entering inside house and talking while unconscious. here is the total situation pov you can see here.

Thank you
Stunning Vishnu-

Last edited:

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
Respected Zessy Pluxury,

First of all i haven't break any rule as a unofficial leader there is a clear Rp situation solar panel Robbing he didn't upload the total body can in that thread and there is no rule we need to wait for last min and give demands to them we can take the location to our control before. Actually we haven't came for stealing panels we came to raid them but we saw the panel we are coming back to raid them but that took gun in his hands so we gave demands and we have started shooting after that they called for back up you can see his pov clearly he came with gear upto fam house, then he reported the situation from middle he didn't upload the total situation so sad they have negative balance we cant raid them. At last they did many rule breaks like entering inside house and talking while unconscious. here is the total situation pov you can see here.

Thank you
Stunning Vishnu-
That solar panels where planted by you guys! unnecessary provoking kindly check those logs too

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
The solar panels where planted by you guys to create a reason so you can come and fire. We called the god and asked to remove the solar planted by you guys. Please check the logs.

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
Also you are lying that you came for family raid 😂 you already know that we are on negative balance and clearly came to do rdm as we stole some solar from you guys.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Also you are lying that you came for family raid 😂 you already know that we are on negative balance and clearly came to do rdm as we stole some solar from you guys.
are you mad or what check my pov clearly and then talk here

William Willie

YOUTUBER
Player
Buddu
Respected Zessy Pluxury,

Thank you
Stunning Vishnu-
Respected Zessy Pluxury,

Thank you
Stunning Vishnu-
Buddy first you 4 guys run into the back side and plant a solar for making situation after killing all of our family members you guys removed the solar panal and escape from their. Or other vice can u show the full pov that you and your family members coming and entering to our family house.

William Willie

YOUTUBER
Player
Buddy first you 4 guys run into the back side and plant a solar for making situation after killing all of our family members you guys removed the solar panal and escape from their. Or other vice can u show the full pov that you and your family members coming and entering to our family house.
Respected Admins,

Actually we went to raid their house but we saw the panel and when i am coming back 76140 is holding a gun so we gave him certain demands and we shooted him after that the other guy came 47330 we gave demands for that guy and we started shooting him but he is trying to ran into interior. After that they called for back up then the other guy 51158 came to location (Note: without knowing 10-10 situation how he came to house with gear up you can see this in their report) so i think we no need to give any demands again to him before already we gave 2 times of their family members and you can see after get into unconscious he is talking (pg). then how its gonna be rdm and unrealistic demands. And we are Requesting for warning appeal for (15215, 231529) and family.

Their Report

Thank you
Stunning Vishnu-

JesseStephenRobert

Player
Player
Admin first of all which reason

Frist point - we got family warning for unrealistic demand
2point - we already given demands to three members after 4th member is the guy we killed and given demands for first 3 member at house

3 point - in there POV admin you can see there member giving meeting point for help at house and he use vest and he came to location when he see as remove vest came in side the house

4 point - there is already 10-10 going on how can you go to directly into your house

5 point - you can see the POV we are already four peoples with the guns with the vest how can you come into directly house with the car it is not UNrealistic (if in real life there is 10-10 going on how can you go there if you are a real Gangster if you wanted take risk you need to fight there is no need to point for demands

6 point - at last this is role play server. We can't so unrealistic things here

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Admin first of all which reason

Frist point - we got family warning for unrealistic demand
2point - we already given demands to three members after 4th member is the guy we killed and given demands for first 3 member at house

3 point - in there POV admin you can see there member giving meeting point for help at house and he use vest and he came to location when he see as remove vest came in side the house

4 point - there is already 10-10 going on how can you go to directly into your house

5 point - you can see the POV we are already four peoples with the guns with the vest how can you come into directly house with the car it is not UNrealistic (if in real life there is 10-10 going on how can you go there if you are a real Gangster if you wanted take risk you need to fight there is no need to point for demands

6 point - at last this is role play server. We can't so unrealistic things here
Why are you disrespecting server brother ?

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Why are you disrespecting server brother ?
hi bruda he didn't disrespect the server he explained the total situation from our side and mistake what you have done, he just told that he cant do unrealistic this server because of Rp thats it dont misunderstand bruda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom