Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
1. Your name IRL : Cooper
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day :
3-5 hours (Depends on the day)
5. Your Discord : Canadian Bacon#1688
6. Your Nickname : Kyle Murphy
7. Your ID : Unknown
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be the leader of Marabunta because on EN1 which is the primary server that i play on at the moment Marabunta was my home. This is a new server and Marabunta deserves to have an experienced leader who can hit the ground running and start Marabunta Grande as the number one gang this city has. Another reason why I believe I should be the leader of Marabunta is because i have a strong family behind me who are gonna be with me every step of the way, they will also be part of my deputies so even when I am not present to lead my gang i can count on my other high command and deputies. And the last and final reason why I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande is because I wanna see Marabunta get 100% turfs in the first season of EN3. I believe that i have a turf team who can dominate the field of competition and have Marabunta awarded the first Pikachu hoodie of EN3.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization
-Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
-I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
-I will make sure everyone fears marabunta under my leadership

Past orgs i have been high command in
LSPD (EN1)
FIB (EN2)
SAHP (EN1)
Families (EN1)
Bloods (EN1)
Ballas (EN1)
Marabunta (EN1)

Thank you to whatever admin that will be reading my application. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom