Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Mahdi
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Oct 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/953983959136608276/1034410256337489960/unknown.png

bigmahdi

Bravo six going to DARK
Player
Hello dear Mazhor, I got banned for Gen Rule 1.1 & 1.4, I do not object to the punishment and it's right, but it was long time ago and I already talk to you Mazhor in DM in Discord and I told you that I did have some rule breaks like having multiple accounts as Rule 1.4, but as I said it's long time ago, I know it's my fault that I didn't read the rules before starting playing GrandRP, but when I found out that there a rule about the multiple accounts I stopped using my others accounts, I only now have my main account ID: 48733.

That's what I'm using right now and I also have my TWINK account ID: 67296, I did joined my TWINK account in my main PC before, but I use my TWINK account now in my laptop when I go for collage for few days, I'm sorry that I didn't inform the admins that I did joined my with my TWINK account in my other laptop for playing.

I really apologize about the mistakes that I did before but I didnt know about the rules back then , as I said it's my fault that I didn't read the rules before, but when I found out about these rules I immediately stopped using the other accounts and stick with the rules, I hope I can get a second chance for playing in GrandRP, and I'm waiting for the new update and I'm excited for the global update, also I'm supporting you by everything, I hope you understand my situation and give me a second chance, Thank you.

I will send you my discord name you can check the DM when I talk to you before, I delete the massages with me by mistake but I think you still have them, please kindly check the DM between as when I talk to you: BigMahdi#2540

Best regards
Big Mahdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom