Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name Nehoray

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT+3

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play 1 pm to 9 pm sometimes more

5. Average online per day 8-9 hours

6. Your Discord Nehoray#1234

7. Your Nickname Neo Simpsons

8. Your ID N/A

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because i was an admin in en2 for 8 months i know how the system works and i know what to do in every situation, i also like helping new players understand how the game works and teach them stuff. I have a good knowledge of how the server works and about the state orgs in them so i think i can be really helpful when i was an admin i was curator of FIB,SAHP,EMS And media and did everything i can to make sure i do my job correctly. I enjoy helping new and old players of the server and i enjoy being useful.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that i was an admin before so if ill get to be an admin ill know how to do everything as a previous level 4 admin and curator of multiple orgs and media.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes spelling can be a weakness of mine as English is not my main language but i do understand and know how to spell most of it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No IRL issues the prevents me from playing the game atm.
Thank you for reading.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

For the blacklist reason in EN02.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom