Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Information

1. Vansh

2. 18

3. EST

4. 7 hrs +

5. banks#5753

6. Martin Gzzs

7. 0000

Leader of ‘Bloods'

Why I want to be leader of this specific org?

I started playing this game in the city more than 1.5 years ago, and it thrives there. After having been a deputy for several different gangs, I have learned how to run a successful gang. There are many hostage situations, robberies of stores, sprays, and coordination in this city that make gang life the preferred style of living. Since I've been in all the gangs in the city, I have a solid grasp of what effective leadership entails. My previous roles have included deputy and leading events in other gangs. My knowledge of effective leadership at the top enables me to help Bloods understand their roles. Using turfs, sprays, events, etc., to conquer the ghetto as a united group. A gang at the top is something I am aware of. With our activity, RP, and competent leadership, we'll be one of the best bloods gangs. My experience with other gang leaders shows that I am a good leader who can make his gang the best. In order to ensure that my organization continues to thrive, I intend to utilize much of what they did to ensure that they provided me with the best service I will ever experience. With the right deputies and high command in place, you can build a great gang. Knowing the RPers I will have with me are trustworthy and obedient, I am confident that they will make a good team with me.

My Advice to improve RP
Team up with other gangs and form alliances to combat LEOS in situations such as subs, informants, hostage situations, and crime scenes. In my opinion, LEOs have the greatest advantage in improving RP. Make an attempt to capture the majority of turfs, if not all. Unless there are major rule breakings and many rule violations in one instance, I'll make sure everybody knows the rules and give them a fair second chance if they're not familiar with them. It is fair to give everyone another chance if they make a minor mistake.
Get as many numbers as you can by playing role-playing games like battleships, clandestine, subs, and store robberies. Getting input from gang members and the High Command is crucial to preventing toxic players from entering a city. RP should be added back to the server, for instance, Gang versus Gang or Gang versus Law Enforcement. Hostages, robberies, and a host of other situations are examples of excellent RP. Having played Playboys on EN1 for many years, I will be able to bring a lot of experience to the gang. Attempt to resolve concerns in the city first, and then take them to the forums only as a last resort. As a reward for members' consistency, the gang will give them money, guns, and ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom