Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL:
Enes
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear):3pm to 12pm
5. Average online per day: 4 - 9 hours
6. Your Discord: Æ Enes#0666
7. Your Nickname: Jayden Hill
8. Your ID:N/A
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:State

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
:
As a past leader in EN1 (LPSD&SAHP Leader - FIB Deputy Leader), I literally took part in every Leo activity and was motivated to try to think of creative methods to help others.When I was the leader, I employed certain tactics to promote roleplay.I now want to help people, contrary to how I usually act.With my background, I hope to contribute something fresh to Grand RolePlay. Also I'm eager to learn new things and contribute to society in this location, where I spent more than a year. Lastly I want to prove myself with a new start.

2. What are your strengths?
I'm fair, fast to understand new concepts, and I never hesitate to seek for help.I have a strong desire to learn new things.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My sleep schedule is erratic.I'm too kind to people so they can cross their line.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?:
I'm ready. I'm not going to lie: I think I've had enough role-playing practice.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I've never had my own business.It's not a significant issue for me.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?:
No, neither a mental nor physical condition prevents me from being an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom