Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ammirshotta

Player
Player
Blood Street Gang

Information

1. Your name IRL - Ammir Sahovich
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - ammirshotta#1658
6. Your Nickname - Ammir Austorovski
7. RS server - 1 ID - 18671

Additional information : Deputy of Bloods , And I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and I would like to be a leader coz I believe I have been in this gang for a long time and acquired enough experience necessary and belive I can properly play my role And help and guide others as a leader And make this game more enjoyable

1. Leader of...
Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I. I was the deputy of Bloods for a long time. I am experienced. I was waiting for the day that I will be the leader of my own gang. I saw Bloods street needed a good and experienced leader and I figured I took my chances.
First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered Blood Street Gang and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Blood Street Gang because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Second, i want to keep the work i did in RS server as co-leader of bloods, but because this will be a new start i will be much more strict. I will punish a member if he even did a small mistake like PG and MG.

III. Thirdly, my organisation is gonna be on every possible event. We are going to be active, if FZ raid is in 15:00 we will be ready in HQ at about 14:40.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

In addition:-
I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).
In addition:-

I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy Rp I will get my friends which most of them know 3+ languages to understand every single player, even if their english is bad and give all people a chance to enter my org and to be the best gang in the city (by going on gang events, helping roleplay of city gangs let them know you are the best)

Ammir Austorovski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom