Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Greedy Moneymurder
Administrators nickname
Srivathsav adari
Date
Oct 26, 2022
Time
19:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEty-iBOypU

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
As You Can See in The Video I Provided I was Trying to Leave the Stock Market When this Guy Started CR me And Started to Provoke Me and I Kept Trying to Leave and he Continued to Provoke and CR me, also he was saying shoot me asking to be killed he had many chances to leave the RP he never So i killed him. And i Get Punished for RDM Right After Everything! And He Didnt Get Punished For Nothing. I know The Admin Was Watching because ; got warn 2 sec after killing him! How Does this Make Sense. Everything In POV!

Jake Take

Player
Player
Had issues in the past with the same admin, you can tell the guy was provoking you to shoot him for the admin to punish you... he def discorded the admin to come watch then provoked lmao. If admin had demorganed him for cr the rdm wouldnt of ever happened. But this admin is just bias hopefully your warning gets removed as you can tell he was provoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom