Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kinslee May
Administrators nickname
Chris Mazoku
Date
Oct 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cKpZpbq

sillywilly

Player
Player
i was banned for gen rule 3.1 but im confused as i haven’t played grandrp in almost a week and was just logging in to pay up my house. i’ve never OOC insulted anyone IC. the only thing i can think of is a comment i made on a forum post, which is OOC. i hadn’t had an IC interaction with this person since i first started playing grandrp in february/march, so im confused.. i was banned on the forums (which i accept) but i never OOCly insulted someone whilst being IC. if this could be looked over again that would be greatly appreciated as i believe being banned IC is unfair.. I would also like to mention that I was banned from the forums on Oct. 24th and just received this ban today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom