Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallulah Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Genevieve
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
EST (ET)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)-
This depends on the day. Monday, Thursday, Friday-Sunday: 1400-2200 (2PM-10PM GMT); Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 2300-0200 (11PM-2AM GMT)
5. Average online per day:
4-7 hours (sometimes more depending)
6. Your Discord-
Genn_cocoTTV#3460
7. Your Nickname-
Tallulah Rose
8. Your ID-
TBD for EN3 (6339 in EN2)
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section-
I would be open to either. I have the most experience being in State organizations.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been in both EN1 and EN2 for some time and I absolutely love the friendships and experiences I made throughout. I have grown fond of being able to help people in various ways when they need it whether it be at work (I was a high command for EMS and currently high command for LifeInader), or helping around the city with understanding rules, Roleplay life, and how to get around! I have made friends with so many admins as well, and I feel like I could contribute so much to the Admin community. I would love to be able to make players feel safe and comfortable in EN3 and support the Admins however they made need, too. I want to move on from the Roleplaying role and move towards a supportive and hardworking Admin. I would love to make a huge difference and add a different perspective to help the server grow.

2. What are your strengths?

• Active/Good Listener
  • Organized
  • Resourceful/Helpful
  • Innovative
  • Quick learner
  • Understanding
  • Professional/Understanding Boundaries

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I tend to be a perfectionist and don’t like to stop working or helping until it has been solved to the very best of my ability.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Not applicable for EN3 (but in theory, yes).

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not at this time.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Contact me in Discord for details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom