Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Medvedev

Player
Player
1. Your name in RL: Marko
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average activity per day: 3-6 hours
5. Your Discord:Kevinn#2427
6.Kevin Nemesis
7. N/A

Additional information

1. Leader for: Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this particular organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)

Greetings to everyone who reads my application, I am writing this application because I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I have been on the Grand RP project for a year and 7 months, in RS since its opening. I devoted my entire RP journey to criminal activities (robbery, shooting ,turfing) I think I know every rule, and I think I could lead a criminal gang like Marabunta. I was High-Command of illegal organizations many times, I liked leading a gang, even if I wasn't a leader.I was an admin and leader on the RS server, I want to show my rp knowledge to the new server.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- To begin with, I have people who would improve RolePlay to the highest level

- The organization will be active at every possible event...

- Everyone who will be recruited will have to know every rule of the Ghetto, as well as the basic rules of the city, because I want to have a solid organization that other organizations will emulate.

Thanks for reading my appeal
Good luck everyone💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom