Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson Oliver

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mayank
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear) - From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
5. Average online per day - day 8-9 hours
6. Your Discord - FauxY#9861
7. Your Nickname - FauxY
8. Your ID - XXXX
9. I want to be the curator of the Crime section or State section - I want to be the curator of the State section.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I have been playing en1 for more than 1 year and have gained experience and friendships in many organizations in en1. (Vagos, Balas, Marabunta, Families, EMS, NG, SS), and I want to gain experience as an admin and help the new players on the server and make sure they follow the rules.

2. What are your strengths?
- I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team worker. And I can speak English and Hindi as well.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment
- there are now issues that are stopping me from playing except for college on weekdays on weekends I am on all time

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Contact me in discord for Details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom