Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Chan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Soumyadip
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8H
5. Your Discord: SunnyYT#6499
6. Your Nickname: Sunny Chan
7. Your ID: --
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-- First ill Introduce my self I am Sunny Chan I am playing in the City for nearly an year .
From my first day in the city I have been involved with gangs especially bloods. My family members also been bloods members at that time
I have raised and lived in ghetto. So till now I have gained a Lot Of Experience in city and I have experienced most of all orgs in city and especially gangs. From the first week I have been Parts of Bloods, then Vagos, Ballas, Marabunta and have been Under Deputy of the gangs and even. So I know how things work in Crime Sector and I have been experienced my most of the time in Gangs and crime so that's why I, believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

-- I Have been in High command position in many Gangs, Families so I know how things work and how to lead and guide a good team, if I get the chance to be leader of Bloods I assure you that I will be the best leader ever. Not only the leaders and all the gang members always appreciated How i lead and do events.

-- Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

I will do daily events, I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Soumyadip
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8H
5. Your Discord: SunnyYT#6499
6. Your Nickname: Sunny Chan
7. Your ID: --
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-- First ill Introduce my self I am Sunny Chan I am playing in the City for nearly an year .
From my first day in the city I have been involved with gangs especially bloods. My family members also been bloods members at that time
I have raised and lived in ghetto. So till now I have gained a Lot Of Experience in city and I have experienced most of all orgs in city and especially gangs. From the first week I have been Parts of Bloods, then Vagos, Ballas, Marabunta and have been Under Deputy of the gangs and even. So I know how things work in Crime Sector and I have been experienced my most of the time in Gangs and crime so that's why I, believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

-- I Have been in High command position in many Gangs, Families so I know how things work and how to lead and guide a good team, if I get the chance to be leader of Bloods I assure you that I will be the best leader ever. Not only the leaders and all the gang members always appreciated How i lead and do events.

-- Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

I will do daily events, I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.

+ papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom