Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sugurk Can
Administrators nickname
Timothy_McLong
Date
Nov 19, 2021
Time
20:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaqUVqIyRIU

Berinkevridey

Player
Player
I (86870) have been blocked by your server.
The person next to me (91654) was cheating and fighting with other people.
I was watching their fight from inside the car.
sonra o (91654) arabama bindi ve ben sürerken engellendim ve hala nedenini anlamıyorum.
İşlemcim harika olmadığı için ekran kaydı alamadım neyse ki arkadaşım video kaydedebildi
Haftalardır bu sunucuda yüzlerce saat geçirdim neden hile yapayım ve hesabımdan ödün verayım ki bu aptalca olur.
Umarım adalet yerini bulur.
Uzm. teşekkür ederim.

Berinkevridey

Player
Player
I (86870) have been blocked by your server.
The person next to me (91654) was cheating and fighting with other people.
I was watching their fight from inside the car.
then she (91654) got into my car and I was blocked while I was driving and I still don't understand why.
I couldn't get screen recording because of my cpu is not great luckily my friend was able to record video
I've spent hundreds of hours on this server for weeks why would I cheat and compromise my account that would be stupid.
I hope justice is served.
Thank you in advance.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom