Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio Narcos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
23:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Kf76XNYjcSM

Antonio Narcos

Player
Player
I was driving in city with my friend and this guy on roof start shoot on us with out any reason

and he did not have vest on and i give him 3 shoot 64 damg and he did not die ???? ID | 164555
POV 1

And here this ppl was just shooting ppl Randomly in city i try to talk with them and they just kill me and my friend
ID | 230053 - ID | 82849- ID |146555
POV 2

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
We are protecting our solar panels i was in RP situation so i can't give demands to you while your friend getting out from the car he is putting his gun on his hand so i am shooting him as you can see the video

Also as you can see on the video i was have armor

Last edited:

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
We killed you at 23.05 and you came to our family house at 23.12 (in 15 minutes) and killing our all family you broke NLR rule. Don't forget that, too.

you can see the NLR in this video:

Last edited:

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
I was driving in city with my friend and this guy on roof start shoot on us with out any reason

and he did not have vest on and i give him 3 shoot 64 damg and he did not die ???? ID | 164555
POV 1

And here this ppl was just shooting ppl Randomly in city i try to talk with them and they just kill me and my friend
ID | 230053 - ID | 82849- ID |146555
POV 2
82849 couldn't shoot anybody our two fam member killed you why are you opening this thread as a ''ZeonCrew'' ???? ID:164555 and ID:230053 killed you not 82849

Antonio Narcos

Player
Player
We are protecting our solar panels i was in RP situation so i can't give demands to you while your friend getting out from the car he is putting his gun on his hand so i am shooting him as you can see the video

Also as you can see on the video i was have armor

bro u don't give any demands ??? and the house im in there is no solar + its not ur house there is just no reason to kill......

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
bro u don't give any demands ??? and the house im in there is no solar + its not ur house there is just no reason to kill......
I am in a RP situation so i can't give demands if you are putting your gun to your hand and getting out of car with your friend

Antonio Narcos

Player
Player
I am in a RP situation so i can't give demands if you are putting your gun to your hand and getting out of car with your friend
I don’t hear any demands before u start shooting to us and we can’t see u that u where on the roof u just start shooting on us with out any reason.

And as u can see on my POV the we just came from faraway we don’t know what happen there

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Rejected

but
ID 230053 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 146965 will receive a punishment for NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom