Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocinante

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Boray
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 18:00pm – 03:00am
5. Average online per day : 9-11 hours
6. Your Discord : Bguven#3136
7. Your Nickname : Borai
8. Your ID : N/A
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I love this community, and I think I could help improve RP quality and increase player interest in En3. I am extremely meticulous and well-organized. In addition, I appreciate having such a significant supportive position that enables me to collaborate with many people. Additionally, I believe that there are always opportunities to learn in this field, which gives me the impression that my skill set is continually expanding.This community needs clear, consistent guidance, and I'm ready to provide that.

2. What are your strengths?

I'm a self-starter who stays motivated, committed, and on time. I have a strong sense of leadership and constantly work in teams.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My tendency to be harsh with myself might result in poor self-talk and eventually exhaustion. I've discovered that I can prevent this by writing down my goals, objectives, and important outcomes and scheduling time to recognize both significant and minor accomplishments. This not only helps me concentrate on how I contribute to the team, but it has also improved how I prioritize my most important work.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom