Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
no name only id
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2022
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XYnXgjf0kpFOsqvFJYld4JkYtTjIiLjZ

Andrew Andersson

Player
Player
So i was gonna buy a house from this player with id 232225. he posted an ad on advertising board. Selling a cheap house, and i was dm'ing him and asked what he wanted for the house and he said
" what do you offer "

i said:
" well i am verry sorry to bother you and i dont feel that my bid will go far but i hope i could get it really cheap"

and then he awnserd:
" what do you offer"

and i said:
" all i got is 600k"

and then he awnserd me with:
" Since you seems to be a nice guy and i am moving to the new server? i can sell it for you for 600k"

So i thought.. what a nice guy.. then he said something in chat,
he said
"rebel" and ingame he told me that it was the password to the door"

Then i thought ok so this guy is for real and he made me the offer to buy the "house"

So i asked him if this offer was for the house, then he awnserd Yes.

Then i thought ok.. i roll with it,

So i asked him if he could roll over the money From EN 1 to the new one since he sold it so cheap, then he awnserd "yeah". so with this money and some more he could buy a home fast on the new server...

Then he told me to drive to the goverment to get the house insured so noone could breake in to it. then i thought " That is not an dumb idea" so we drove together to the goverment to fix the insurance. Once i got in i saw he ran away and i asked the workers at the goverment to insure my home. then he asked to see my passport and then he proceedes to ask for what the house id was.... wich was 1138. then he said that i didnt own the home. then i knew that i got scammed

KOKHAS ALZOUBI

Player
Player
Hello Sir i was trying you sell you the car i made an ad for car selling and you contact with me to buy the car full upgraded
the house ad that i publish is not related to to the car ad ...... we went to make insurance to the car then the game crashed i contact with you after that and you said that you loved the car so please dont be bad guy and lie i sold you a card fully upgraded for cheap price have a great day and happy Halloween

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
Incorrect format + evidence uploaded somewhere else|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom