Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pamala IsleyTamer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2022
Time of violation
01:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/226386/

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player
This man made a thread and cut out the important stuff because he was mad at me over something so petty.

I was on duty at EMS and I accidentally hit this person with my work truck. He claims that was VDM but it was an obvious accident.

This person Intentionally cut out the part where I only hit him once, stopped the truck, apologized and even offered to patch him up. Then I realized he was a criminal when an officer walked up to us and he got hand cuffed while unconscious and decided to combat log to avoid getting arrested. I guess he was so mad that he got caught and decided it was my fault.

Then He claims that I committed failRp. I did not drive into that 10-10. On his POV I was driving away from the scene. I even reported it as a 10-10 on the radio, as you can see in the beginning of the POV, IN THE LEFT EYE AND ON EMS EMAIL. I took a new call on the same street that I hit him on. HIs shoot out was on San Andreas Ave. But I hit him driving down Strawberry Avenue to someone not involved in his roleplay, trying to stay away from San Andreas where all of the shooting was coming from.

So, because my EMS truck helped him take his last breath, his next step is to make a false report?

Below is the evidence:

(My video)

(His video, just incase he deletes it)

(His thread)

(Picture of his thread crying to admin in a deceitful manor. Just in case he changes his mind):

wybdT7L.png

He's a stinking liar...period.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Kitty Tamer

To The Foruuuuums!!!!
Player
He's trying to get you in trouble for accidentally hitting him with the ambulance? You stopped immediately after he rolled out in front of you, and you even apologized. I guess he didn't hear or see that because he was too busy combat logging...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom