Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Buse Cetinkaya
Suspect ID
111341 136976
Date of violation
Oct 29, 2022
Time of violation
10:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2W7e7Gb9jQ

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
If a Turkish admin can watch the video, he can see that the person with id 136976 confessed to using more than one account and at the end of the video, the person with id 111341 cursed my family. If he looks at the chat, he can see the swearing of family values.

Can Foster

Player
Player
Kaydım yok Tuncay Kantarlı ama bu hesabın ikinci hesabın olduğunu söyledin ve onu kırdın ve ben başka bir bilgisayardan farklı bir tonla giriş yaptım, tıpkı bir başkası gibi, sırf bunun için ek bir bilgisayarım var ve Bize hakaret ettin, oraya aileye katılmaya geldik, saçmalıyorsun. Sapık sorular sormaya başladın, lanetleyen ben değildim, buna bir şey diyemem ama sen de yaptın Also, because my account was banned, I'm on that account, so the ban has just been opened

Last edited:

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
Kaydım yok Tuncay Kantarlı ama bu hesabın ikinci hesabın olduğunu söyledin ve onu kırdın ve ben başka bir bilgisayardan farklı bir tonla giriş yaptım, tıpkı bir başkası gibi, sırf bunun için ek bir bilgisayarım var ve Bize hakaret ettin, oraya aileye katılmaya geldik, saçmalıyorsun. Sapık sorular sormaya başladın, lanetleyen ben değildim, buna bir şey diyemem ama sen de yaptın Also, because my account was banned, I'm on that account, so the ban has just been opened
i told you i got banned and restarted the game with a new account it can be checked if you want i can present my conversation with alex odd

Nathan Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 111341 will receive a punishment for GR 3.2
ID 136976 will received a punishment for GR 1.1 + GR 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom