Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Star Bolo
Administrators nickname
Sam William
Date
Oct 29, 2022
Time
12:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9kxIrk54gfY

Star PakiChoo

Npc
Player
When I joined the game I was muted for 180mins don't know what reason maybe because FL was in GZ last night but today I was attacking NG for stealing ammunition with my friends we were standing on the bridge afk taLking with friends suddenly Officer came and said to leave and shoot but we on the bridge not inside NG base he crossed the white line and did this then after some time, I got Demorgon for provoking NG for what reason. I was muted couldn't talk didn't even enter the NG base and Got the demorgon by Sam Williams. I want you guys to look into this situation and ask pov from the admin where I did the provoking if it shows I am I will accept it Thank you for Reviewing my Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom