Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ramiiz Karaeski
Administrators nickname
Adonis Carter
Date
Oct 29, 2022
Time
16:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO1LXZpcYRk

Selcuk

Player
Player
Hello, sir Adonis. My Name is Ramiiz Karaeski,

Hello, in the pov I ate, I cursed at my own brother who lives in my own house while there were about 20-30 people there. I have complained to the forum, the swearing is not even fully interrupted. I don't know how I was banned thanks to such a short pov, I have been playing this game for a long time and I know that swearing is prohibited and I have not told anyone until now, I ask you in the game while the grand coin and hallowen event continues Please do not deprive me of these advantages, if necessary, take all my money, but I will continue the game from where I left off.In all sincerity, I would like to say that I learned my lesson hard and I will never make the same mistake again.After cursing my own brother, I walked away so that he wouldn't be offended and threw the earphones at him, I went to smoke so I couldn't answer him when I came to him, there was no one there who complained about me to the forum.

Good afternoon, please consider requesting to remove this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom