Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobs Buildering

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL. Narain
2. Your age. 18
3. Time zone. EST
4. Average online per day. 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord. Jakieee#2081
6. Your Nickname. Bobs Builder
7. Your ID. xxxx
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I am want to be leader of LSPD since I think I have a lot of experience in this org in EN1 I have been LEO all my life in city and I think its time for me to step it up a notch and become a leader. I always wanted to be a leader and right now I think its the best time for me to develop a career in being a leader

I will have 6 departments in my organization I will state them down here

Task force in this department there will only be 10 people. They will be hand picked from the leader and deputy leaders. This department will specialize with the Undercover department to get bandits arrested and do busts. They will maintain low profile and will get classified by FIB leader if possible. There jobs will be the most important job they will also work with SWAT and host ghetto patrols.

Public relations: This department will be advertising the organization. They will host CNN broadcasts and Post breaking news with the LI department. When we have a open recruitment they will get a CNN broadcast posted about the recruitment so we can get the most people we can possibly get and be the greatest org in the city.

Undercover: Undercover will work with FIB to gather evidence and perform busts to raid gangs and families that have been breaking laws alot. They will work with all of LSPD and other departments will be encouraged to gather evidence too.

HR: HR will be checking case files and training and interviewing people. Our trainings will consist in 3 parts. HR will also be IA so they will make sure no officers are corrupt and do investigations on all corrupt officers.
1st part: Teach the newly recruited officer how to tow, give fines, and basic arresting procedures.
2nd Part will be the recruited officer with 1 additional go and arrest 1 person from a ATM robbery or. a global/local
3rd part send POV of attending a whole event

SWAT: Will be the most important department of LSPD, Will host 3 ghetto patrols in 1 week they will be the first one to respond to globals and locals and will be leading all events such as bank, subs, aircraft and more.

Parking Enforcment: Will not be actual officers will just focus on towing cars.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
One of my advices for better RolePlay is to make sure all organizations aren't just fighting against gangs we need proper RP and demands to actually do complete RP.

LSPD will also need a good team and I will hire the best of the best people as my HC's. Together we will make LSPD a better place to be and so that everyone can have fun

last and final advice for this amazing server is that I will make sure we are cycling threw employees and taking the employees out that arent putting in there full potential. We will also host recruitment drives regularly so we can get in alot of employees for all timezones putting in work every single hour of the city. from 00:00 to 23:59 every day I will make sure this org will be the best and I hope you find me as a good candidate for leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom