Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorxon Sychea

Sesei Kelaa
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Darshan
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Dorxon#5946
6. Your Nickname: Dorxon Sychea
7. Your ID: N/A

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. LSPD as a legal organization needs to have a very active and energetic Leadership as well as group of friendly and well-mannered officers.
Having led LSPD and FIB as High Command in different departments(HC of HR, HOD UC of FIB, Head of Detectives in LSPD) in different cities, I have come to the conclusion that the Org needs a leader who knows his officers well and is reachable by people whenever he/she is required.

2. During my stay as a Human Resource High Command in LSPD and FIB, I have digested all of the recruitment and hiring procedures and have a very good team of ex-officers already ready to join me during my service. This also means that we as leader in a new City, will be very open to new people who will be willing to join the org to make the city a better place to live in.
During my stay as HOD and Head of Undercover in FIB and LSPD respectively, I have understood the real meaning of diplomacy and learnt the ways of maintaining a balanced relationship with people from all phases of life. My experience has also taught me how to maintain confidentiality in Legal works.

3. Having said all of these, I would definitely need a group of talented officers who will lead the organization in different departments which will be:

-> Human Resources: They will plan out the hiring, training and promotion related works and along with the help of the Deputy Chief and Chief of Staff, they will ensure that there is enough workforce available in the Organization during the whole day.

-> LSPD Towing Unit: The towing unit will ensure that all of the roads and crosswalks around the city are well-maintained and free from improperly parked vehicles by impounding them according.

-> Detective Bureau: The detective Bureau will ensure that crime is prevented, rather than fought with. Detectives will ensure that people selling illegal items in and around the city are busted and brought behind the bars. They will also help the FIB in creating case files by getting enough evidences against Gangs as well as Crime-families.

-> Special Weapons and Tactics: The S.W.A.T. units will be taking care of mostly heavy weapons based combat, planning out how to mitigate store robberies, hostage situations and any other large scale banditries with zero to minimum risk to the lives of innocent civilians. As their name suggests, SWAT will make the Officers learn the proper usage of heavy weapons and Tactics in different situations.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization

I would like to bring in more of Roleplay rather than Ruleplay in the city. Whenever there is any situation that violates the city's rules, rather than saying "see you in the forums", I would focus on talking to rulebreaker personally and try to show them that if there was someone else in my place, their small mistake would have led to a big issue for them, and ensure that they don't do it in future. And I would like to propagate this thought among all people in the new city!

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Rejected
interviews were done earlier, apply for next term
we have leader already​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom