Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Robin Chan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 30, 2022
Time of violation
12:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LcKvGSAb4

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
We didn't catch the whole video the bodycam went delay but its our solar we defend and this guy went to steal it. 1st we killed him but didn't finish him and we are shock he went back alive in our face and kill us can you trace what he did? and as you see i damage him but no effect to him. I know u can track that he died then went back alive instantly

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
Admin please trace what he did.. he died but we didnt finish him then went back alive instantly. is there update or immortality in this on going event?

Sonic Dark

Player
Player
if you see that I'm taking damage in body armor and it's not my fault if you don't see that I have body armor on that side
the body armor is bugged from your side

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
if you see that I'm taking damage in body armor and it's not my fault if you don't see that I have body armor on that side
the body armor is bugged from your side
is it a bugged as well that ur dead and be alive in just a seconds? if its only a bug i will request an POV of ur side

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
I don't think it's cheating
Can you read what our main complain? We knocked him out then become alive in a second he is alone and we are 2 .That’s why I need some admin that have patience to see the logs :( he was dead but we didn’t finish him and then become alive again. Even him he didn’t answer how he did it.

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
Just a common sense we knock him out and we didn’t finish him coz the solars are nearly done so he won’t bother us for a few more minutes. Then in a second he went missing and went back alive in a second and geared up? Ahahaha what a joke

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
ADMIN please I’m begging you check the logs we are saying the truth here , its just this bad bodycam went delay. We didn’t caught the part that we knocked him out and he became alive in a second . He looks like teleporting and all.

Sonic Dark

Player
Player
I have saved my bodecame for 48 hours after that so I had taken it live man if you want you can check on my pc that I don't have a hack
also it's not my fault if she has put the form late in server laws then you have to spray bodecom for 48 hours man I hope you respect me and understand that I like it has the game I want to continue playing it.
what I said before that it was a ram that didn't show my bodarmor man you know that it happens to more people that their bodarmor doesn't see
the best thing i want to write is that i play games to have litter not to have hack and fr disturb me

Naser Dark

Player
Player
I dont think it is cheating because it is a bug. then the video did not show when he came back agin. it is not make cenc

Alexander Narcos

Player
Player
I don't think it's cheating because there's nothing wrong with the video that makes it look like he's cheating ok and the person who sent the video edited the video or he cut it if you have the full video where you killed him and he's come back, so you can send it, you may have made a mistake, that's why you haven't sent the whole video

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
I don't think it's cheating because there's nothing wrong with the video that makes it look like he's cheating ok and the person who sent the video edited the video or he cut it if you have the full video where you killed him and he's come back, so you can send it, you may have made a mistake, that's why you haven't sent the whole video
huh? he is sitting in our solar panels how we can record everthing the body cam is delay and he went missing. the admin will only have the power to check the logs that we knock him out lol

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
I have saved my bodecame for 48 hours after that so I had taken it live man if you want you can check on my pc that I don't have a hack
also it's not my fault if she has put the form late in server laws then you have to spray bodecom for 48 hours man I hope you respect me and understand that I like it has the game I want to continue playing it.
what I said before that it was a ram that didn't show my bodarmor man you know that it happens to more people that their bodarmor doesn't see
the best thing i want to write is that i play games to have litter not to have hack and fr disturb me
what? the scenario happen the same day i posted it. u even reply on sunday while i posted it on monday lol u dont have the reason to delete ur pov cause ur aware you are in the forum.

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
why don't you just say the truth you even ask for ur friends to back u up they are not there to see what have u done ahaha u are basing on the video but we are complaining about you being knock out and went missing then become alive in a second and geared up? give me the explanation about that and u even talk " u dont have the reason to kill me" thats our house ur sitting and solars. LOL

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
Admin if you have time to check for the logs please do because we are saying the 100% fact that we knocked him out that day and he became alive in a second please check.

Robin Maharlika

Player
Player
I dont think it is cheating because it is a bug. then the video did not show when he came back agin. it is not make cenc
tell your friend to prove its a bug ahaha immortality bug? knock out as well then, he went back alive? I know its during Halloween event. who is he? a zombie in the event? XD

Top Bottom