Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
additional information
1.name : miran sirwan
2.age : 23
3 time zone: GMT 3+
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play / usually 14:00 server time to 23:00
5 Average online per day : most of the times 6 to 9 hrs fridays maybe up to 19 hrs some times
6. Your Discord : Bouncer#8660
7. Your Nickname : bouncer broddy
8. Your ID/ 4918
9. i can be both but preferable crime because i have spent most of my carrier there and know more about it

additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i want to become an admin because i have tried alot of things in our beautiful project and i wanna take a step forward and help the admins make this city a better place and help the player become better with rules and enjoy the city more like how the dear admins helped me and i think i will be capable of stopping hacker and those who are trying to ruin our server and over the time i have seen alot of player struggling with people braking rules and i wanna have an effect on making that better even if it would be the smallest one
2. What are your strengths?
1.my strengths are that i can controol my feeling and make fair decision in stressfull moments
2. i am good at solving problems and finding the issue
3 i am a fair person and will be able to treat every on fairly and give every one the justice thats needed

2. What are your weaknesses ?
i am not too good with multitasking and focusing on 2 things at once

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes i am ready to leave rp life and push my carrier as an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes i would if i had one
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
there is not anything thats holding me back from being active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom