Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico Cara

Player
Player
Name: Gina Abbelschorle
ID: 1196
Date of birth: 10.10.2001
Nationality: German
Place of Birth: Germany
Sexuality: Heterosexualität
Weight: 170 LBS
Height: 6´3
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Purple/white
Tattoos: no
Family: Burberry Inc

Dear Los Santos State Government,
I hereby grant you and all citizens of the state an insight into my life.

My name is Gina Abbelschorle. I am 21 years old and was born in Germany in a big city called Berlin. I had a fairly sheltered childhood, growing up in a big house with my two little sisters. My parents were both respected chief physicians at the Berlins Clinic. My father dr medical Peter Abbelschorle is still a well-known surgeon and my mother Dr. medical Franziska Abbelschorle, a well-known pediatrician. As the eldest son of the Abbelschorle family, I have had quite a lot of responsibility and pressure in the past. My life was always planned by my parents, I always had to do well in school in order to follow in my father's footsteps one day. I also had to take care of my siblings because my parents worked a lot. I also had to go to nursery every day to pick up my siblings and bring them home safely.
Of course, after an 8-hour day at the elite high school, the stress didn't stop. I had to play with my siblings and cook for them. Then in the evening bathe, brush your teeth and put on your pajamas, then put them to bed at around 7 p.m. so that there was still time for a bedtime story. After my siblings fell asleep, I retired to my room to study so I can make my parents proud.

The years passed and the pressure mounted. I realized that the performance my parents were asking of me was too much for a 16-year-old boy. My grades got worse and I didn't feel good in my body anymore either, my parents were just arguing. Up until then I thought it was just me. I was no longer the model child. The pressure increased and increased, I withdrew more and more. I was no longer satisfied with my body and my performance. The thoughts in my head were just spinningIf I were someone else, would my life be more fulfilling? Would my parents love me differently? Can I finally be accepted for who I really am? I just wanted to be like all 16-year-olds.
2 years have passed. 2 years in which I gradually realized that I am different. I didn't want to realize it at first. But then I realized. I was born in the wrong body! I secretly bought bras and took my mother's makeup. Back then I always thought it was puberty or because I had to take care of my little sisters and play with their dolls. I've never been particularly male either. Now that I'm older and more mature, I can finally own up to it.

I can finally stand up for myself!

I'm not Kunoo, the poster child of two special doctors. I'm Gina Abbelschorle.
My parents were shocked and angry about my coming out. I am the first born and I have to follow in my father's footsteps and also become a very respected doctor. I fought with my parents for months, they tried everything to prevent me from being who I am. On my 18th birthday I finally pulled the ripcord. I've saved up money over the years to actually finance my medical studies. I found out about a beautiful southern island from people like me through a forum on the internet. Where EVERYONE is welcome, as individual as they may be.
The day came. I still spent Christmas 2021 at home for the love of my siblings. My flight was booked. In the plane I met a group of 8 guys with were very friendly to me. My plane landed in Los Santos on December 26th, 2021. We were a group of 9 and founded the Family Burberry Inc.

This was a little summary of my life.

Yours sincerely Gina Abbelschorle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom