Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pera Volkov
Administrators nickname
Alex Ackerman
Date
Oct 29, 2022
Time
21:10
Proofs
You can see that I have two accounts on my IP and those are my main and that second one

Petar Collins

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, I made second account long time ago. I haven't played on that acc never so I forgot the password.All of my data , passwords and emails were on my phone which was toaster so I returned him to factory settings without thinking.I lost access to e-mail which was connected to my Grand RP second account. Yesterday I got banned on my main account for a week. Offers for Grand Coins last until 6th November, so it would be a shame if I miss them. I’m asking you to reset my password or e-mail on that account, so that I can, if not on the main account, then on another account to have some Grand Coins. I actually have access to phone number that is connected to that e-mail but for some reason it doesn't work when I try to recover my google account.

E-mail of that account is : [email protected]

And if you can do something about that, even if you have to delete that account, I would be very grateful !

*I'm not asking for unban, I am aware of what I have done and I deserve it, but I put date and time when I got banned and name of administrator that banned me*

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
You are banned for 5.3. If you have technical problems - post technical ticket​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom