Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Patch Estevez
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Oct 29, 2022
Time
17:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/DY5KdpQ

PatchesMcBobb

Player
Player
I do not want to keep on repealing this, I said I'm sorry and that I'm willing to make a public apology and grovel at your feet like a beggar to remove the ban, honestly I have been in the sever for more than 8 months and voiced my opinion on something I was upset about just to get banned no warning nothing.

Also the term I Used could be used in many different contexts for you to just assume that I was saying what you told me is wrong. If we build this sever on assumptions then well I guess that's it. No comment.

I have seen more harsh things being said and forgiven than what I did so I just find it unfair. Anyway I will accept the outcome and just hope that you have a little humanity to see that I am truely sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom