Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cankan Tabutoglu
Administrators nickname
Ani Andreson
Date
Oct 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/htdlz3a

Köfte Necmi

Player
Player
Hello my and my brother's account has been banned. The reason is general rule 1.8 violation, but they are two separate accounts, we deposited money into the game from two separate accounts and got grand coin. We both won lamborghini from the boxes in the game. I insured my car but he couldn't because he had no money and I had to throw money at him. I deposited 500 thousand dollars into his account and that's why we got blocked. But I want to point out that the two are played by different accounts and different people. One is my account and the other is my brother's.Please consider that the amount of money is low and indeed enough to cover the insurance cost. Thank you.

My Account : Server UK #2 ID: 74077
My brother account : Server UK #2 ID: 73870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom