Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake Bolo
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidtt
Date
Sep 27, 2022
Time
1:28
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hBuPvac

jake abraham

Player
Player
Hello,
first of all I want to apologize in advance to the people who were affected that something like this happened.

I gave my account to a friend about 4 to 5 months ago because I was no longer actively playing I know that was not very smart because it is forbidden. After the longer time I wanted to play again on Grand and see that my account because of "blacklisted, Massive Admin Bel." is banned.

However, I have nothing to do with it and can also prove this as you can see in the proofs above. I would be very grateful if they remove "blacklisted, Massive Admin Bel." from my ban and I have only 1.1 the account sharing.

For this I also apologize I just have not thought about what the consequences can have if you pass on his account and what can happen with it. I will never give my account in the future again should I be banned. I hope for a positive feedback and can only apologize again.

With kind regards

Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom