Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
1. Your name IRL: Boris
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4).
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours.
5. Your Discord: Boris#5937
6. Your Nickname: Boris Dimitrov
7. Your ID:6772.

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
||| I joined the rp life 1 year ago I have put a lot of time and in the servers of GrandRP. I have been every organization in the servers i have went through alot of rp scenarios and i have tested out everything possilble. But sometimes it gets very annoying when people break the rules and ruin the roleplay experience if i become an admin ill help out in any way possilbe to the server and make sure the rules are gonna be followed and last but not least make sure everyone enjoys the roleplay life and stays active because they like the experience they recieve in the server. |||

2. What are your strengths?
- I can handle multiple tasks at once and be calm and not get nervous like many people do under pressure.
- Quick at choosing the right and the wrong in a situation.
- Im very creative and ill enjoy bringing in new ideas to make the sever better.
- Very confident of what i do and how i do it.
- Fast learner.

|| Im also quite good with coding fivem servers and i think ill be quite helpful with any help needed to keep the server running smoothly. |||

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. I tell people what i think straight and that affects 90% of humanity but i think ill be able to handle that.
2. Sometimes i dont like when people get in my personal life or space and i may get overprotective of it but thats trully my decision and people should learn to respect that.
3. I dont like any kind of bad words or disrespect towards others so i may act out abit.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
||| Yes I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
||| Yes I am ready

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
||| No expect my night shift but i doubt that to be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom