Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information
1.Afnan hossain
3.GMT+6
4.in server time 12-6 (12 am to 6pm) I take 10-20 min break for lunch and stuff
5.6 Hour
6.Captain Afnan #4544
7.Captain Afnanx
9. I want to be curator of Crime section
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing on En01 for 2 month then en02 came then i stay there for 3 month then i play daily and make some friend and gained exp about Role Play .i was Highcommand in En02 .I know all the rules and staff .and i was thinking about become a admin in EN02 then EN03 came so i think i am ready and become admin and try to help the team.

2. What are your strengths?
My Strength is i am a quick learner and always want to learn thing from superiors. I can Easily Handle Very tough Situations .I am calm minded when i am attending the situations. I can speak fluent english .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
True is my greatest weaknesses is when i see somebody breaking rules then i feel to punish them but i cant sadly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes cause i have enjoyed rp life so much if i can help people by leave rp life then yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( btw I dont have any business).

Thanks for talking time to read this !

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom