Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player

1ee936613d5d1c83e8e15a3f64578abf.png

Family Name: Sanz
Founder: Stunning Sanz | 14632
Family House Number: 1431
Family Owner Forum profile link: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/1583/
Family Owner Discord:
Sanz.co.in ✓#2250

Background story :

In 1981 I Entered The City, Los Santos, As A Rich Teenage Guy. I think I was the only Guy Who Learned Life Lessons In Early Age. I came here Because of Some Misunderstandings Between Me and My Girl Friend Named Rima Sanz, So I decided to move to Los Santos. And Finally, I'm here. So It Was day 1, I just entered the city Unfortunately Run Out Of Fuel in My Lamborghini Outside Of the city. So I started asking the cars passed by for the canister. sudden a car stops and two guys with guys pull over me and demand me money, I was helpless and looking for someone who can help me from this situation. finally, a car comes and I managed to get into that vehicle and I thought I escaped from them. Unfortunately, this driver was also a member of their gang and kidnapped me. so then I got to know that how dangerous this city is!! The Guys who Robbed me were dressed up in Purple, I don't know that gang name at that time, later I got to know that it was BALLAS GANG. finally, I entered the city I got a new House and I have millions of money in my bank. so I started roaming around the city and I worked as a taxi driver, firefighter, farmer, etc.

everything was ok up to now, but still, I was robbed 2-3 times by Ballas Gang Members. I was fed up with these gang members and I decided to join LSPD to Reduce the crime rate. But my application was Rejected. Govt. is also corrupted. so I decided to Stay on the Bad side. Finally, I joined a Gang Called "Families" and started spying on ballas. Mean While I got some Friends from Families Gang and I started a Family Named "SANZ" but these guys left me after few days, again I met some new people and joined them but they too left, it repeats and keeps on Repeating. so I decided to Trust No One But Be only One, Meanwhile I noticed a guy named BEN HUNT has kept all his efforts for This family. he never expected anything from me but still supports the family from bottom of his heart. I have another guy called SAI SUMANTH a Trusted Friend who left the City For His Business calls. so now Ben and I have to take care of our family. In this Situation I met my childhood friend called JOHNY DON. he joined my family and taking care of this family currently.

Apart from this, My quest on Ballas is still pending, I started jumping from all gangs and learned many things from them. but don't know what to do about ballas, then I got a thought why don't I join ballas and be a leader for ballas. it will be a great achievement for me. so I joined ballas and the next step is to Rule the Ballas Gang.

and here comes my Love Track, my Girl Friend (Rima Sanz) started searching for me and finally she to came to the city but she doesn't have dare to face me, because she misunderstands me and left me in the Past. so she joins my family with the help of Ben Hunt and hides from me. I won't even see her in this city but she comes to the city and helps the family when we need her and vanishes off. only Mr. Ben Hunt Saw her and he Passes the messages from her to me. May Be One day we both get Married At the Church in Los Santos.​

How We Operate:
We work together as a team. We have a good number of employees that provide us with consistent revenue on a daily basis, and if anything goes wrong, we will get back on our feet and reclaim what is properly ours.
Our Motto: Coming together is the first step, staying together is the next step, and working together is the final step.
Our Goals as a Family:
1. To become one of the most respected families in the city
2. To own the top businesses in the city
3. Oversight of all types of enterprises

Our Ranking System :
10. KING ( Founder and has Right to Every Thing )
9. QUEEN ( Founder's Wife and has Equal Powers as King )
8. VICE ( Basically a Second leader for The family and has Right to Command Every Family Member )
7. DEPUTY ( Manages and take care of the family events )
6. BUSINESSMEN ( Business magnets Holding Business )

5. SHOOTER ( Sharp Shooter and BackBone in The Events )
4. HELPER ( Member who Proved Himself what he can do for the family as a True Supporter )
3. ASSOCIATE ( Aspiring hard worker for the family, and )
2. NEWBIE ( This member is still on trial and it’s not yet considered a true family member. Once he proves that he understands family/city rules, he will get promoted.)
1. INACTIVE ( Basically inactive/suspended People in the family )

Family Rules:

-We Don'tencourage toxic People in our family. so Give Respect & Take Respect
-Always wear your Family Clothing during family activities and Family House Premises.
-Continuous rule breaks and carelessness will lead to removal from the family
-All members must respond to meeting points set by Higher-ups
-Members must be active during events done by family
-Family members must Follow The Commands of Higher-ups
-There should be no fighting between family members

Our Dress Code: Camouflage

136ca4da288a9305b8e4d8a6c61b277a.jpg

FAMILY HOUSE :
8156357e194ac4e2e9651afe14250c41.png

cc611052701d9356e10f5fee46fe22be.png
761ce05d84ad561ab4f972da25ee7dd4.png
334505ff81b3102c3e7ea8a311bf528f.png