Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darshan Jain

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Darshan Jain
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear):- 10:00AM To 19:00PM
5. Average online per day:- 7-8 Hours, Weekend 10-11 Hours
6. Your Discord:- Darshan Jain#5177
7. Your Nickname:- Darshan Jain
8. Your ID:- 1679
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:- State Curator

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin because it will give me the power to make things go right. As of my experience in the city as a citizen was good in RP terms but also went bad sometimes when some people try to ruin it. And I used to see all admins working for us helping us with various things it used to make me feel that yes I wanna do this badly. Working for people in the city helping them out with problems and making their RP experience Better is my only motive.
And Being an admin I will also explore more new things which I like to do the most.
one more reason I wanna become an admin is I can't see things going wrong. in EN1 whenever I used to see something wrong happening I immediately used to call the admins for solving the situation and maintain the true level of RP in the city. So I think I could do that very well and I Could definitely contribute something from my side to the Project.

2. What are your strengths?
->
Punctual
Dedicated to my Work
Helpful
patience
Honest.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> Self-Criticism
- Cant stop even if I am exerting myself. This means If I am doing something and I haven't completed it but I have I am also done for the day even tho I won't let my self stop until I complete it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
->
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-> Nope. I am Active.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom