Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Rowe

SAHP | Dept. HOD of SWAT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Daniel
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
08:00am-12:00am weekends and 03:00pm-10:00pm weekdays
5. Average online per day
8-12hrs a day
6. Your Discord
emk#0002
7. Your Nickname
Ellie Rowe
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
State section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I’ve been in many different cities and seen/been a part of many different situations as well as playing lots of roles with other organizations in other cities. I have a lot of experience in the LEO side of things as well as being HC in a lot of LEO orgs. I want to help people in getting used to the city as it is newly made and I will do this by helping new players on what to do when they first start. A main thing that players want is for admins to answer tickets quickly so they are not waiting for responses for a long time as this causes tickets to pile up and up from people wanting answers to their questions. If I’m chosen to become an admin I want to stay as one for almost all my time in the city as in past cities I haven’t had the chance to make any applications that get accepted. If the state side of the city isn't under control the city falls apart so if I was chosen as a state section admin/curator of an LEO Org I would prioritize order within the org and make those who are in the wrong punished. Even if I was to become a State section admin I would still punish those who have gone against rules.
2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are controlling situations correctly and taking lead as well as not shouting and instead complete/dealing with something as I see fit
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weaknesses would be my hours I play, I don’t play hours on end however I do still play a lot compared to the average person
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
N/A

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Lying about age in multiple applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.