Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
Name: Amelia Xoxo
DOB: 11/03/1996
Nationality: British
Sexuality: Bisexual
Place of Birth: UK
Residence: Los Santos, Vinewood
Parents: Raised By Grandparents
Weight: 180 LBS
Height: 6'5
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Natural Hair Color: Pink And White
Tattoos: oen arm tattoo one body tattoo
Facial hair: clean

Growing up

When growing up Amelia Xoxo Never Knew Her Mother or Father as she was raised by her grandparents she use to hang around with gang members robbing people and stealing form shops and people selling drugs then come to Los Santos, Vinewood to get away from the gangs and the crime and start over in life with no money try to get by even some times begging for food and drink to where she could not take it any and when and appied for jobs and got one as EMS then SAHP and now LSPD So I Joined NG To Try Somethink New i Allways Loved To Get Ito Fights As A Kid Growing UP With My Mates Then As i Got Older I Got Into The Crime Life Made Money But Ended UP Moving To a New City To Start Fresh as A Leo or A no Crime Life I used To Be Realy Good in subjects a School they how i knew how to move money to stay out of trouble with the law but it got to a time werr i need to do somethink new as i was getting older and did not want to waste my life doing the same old stuff all the time.

Present Life

Amelia Xoxo moved to get away from her past life and do better she doing great right now in life as ems going up rank to were shes was EMS SAPH and now LSPD she has treated many people in and out of the hospital how ever she ran someone over one tiem and it brought back old memorys of her old life and she rembered how she use to run thing back in the UK But she really does miss her old life a little to where she wants to try and make more money and go enen more far in lfie buying houses nice cars by selling drug and and guns

Outcomes

1. Amelia Xoxo can live in a ghetto area because of her lifestyle as a child
2. Amelia Xoxo doesn’t have to wear a Uniform 24/7 in any Legal Org for Classified Reasons.
3.Amelia Xoxo can 1v2 due to her skills increasing her reaction speed and eyesight but only if she has her gun out already.
4. Amelia Xoxo also has a 24/7 bodycam due to her time in the force recording and uploading to his cloud at all times but he has to turn it on every morning.
5. Amelia Xoxo is able to represent herself, and her family/friends in court.
6. Amelia Xoxo can fly helicopters and planes around unlike others, being able to fly through the city and in other potentially restricted airspaces, unidentified. Her skill set allows her to travel almost invisible to the law
7. Amelia Xoxo Advanced Weapons Training, she can pick up any weapon of the ground and use it to his advantage.
8. Amelia Xoxo Is/will always be loyal to her family and friends no matter the situation.
9. Amelia Xoxo is confident with her driving skills and can drive at high speeds.
10. Amelia Xoxo she can pick-up guns from ground.And sell them for money when needed

Last edited:

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Incorrect format and Rulebreaks, you can apply again after 7 days has passed, not before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom