Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Blacksmith
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidtt
Date
Nov 1, 2022
Time
19:00
Proofs
none

csucsi92

Player
Player
hi! yesterday we talking about my and my wife accounts ban. we decided to accept the money wipeing if there is no other option. we want to play, if we've spent so much time on it, I think it's understandable. thx

csucsi92

Player
Player
it doesn't happen anymore. we are sincerely sorry.
since we have a lot of time in this we don't want to lose everything.
we lose the money, which is unpleasant but clearly understandable.

it really happened so much that we wanted to help each other a few times.

for example, when he or I couldn't log in for some reason, the daily login should be done, don't start again. there is really no question of any kind of profiteering or fraud.

openly, the rule is the rule. but it's about me and my wife, not my brother or a wild stranger.
nevertheless, if there is no other option, it should be a money wipe

however, if we could get a second chance without a wipe, I would really appreciate it.

I promise it won't happen again. please consider. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom