Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mia_Davis
Administrators nickname
Tomi_Meller
Date
Nov 2, 2022
Time
16:45
Proofs
NIL

Mia Davis

Player
Player
I was jailed and warn for a misunderstanding with the admin. I plated solar on rooftop and 2 min before the time was over, a dude showed up to steal my solar. So, obviously I killed him to protect my solar. Then came to dudes, one from EMS and other from FIB to this unconscious person, revived him and stared talking to him while pointing their guns . At this time I was on rooftop collecting batteries. When I came down I saw two admins taking to the two dudes. The admin said that we all were trying to rob this person who I killed to protect my solar panels and the admin who demorganed me left the scene to I guess check logs. After he checked logs he saw that I had killed this guy and thought that I was trying to rob this person along with other 2 guys that I dont know. I dont have POV and I completely accept my mistake. I will never do this again in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom