Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ashutosh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:00 AM to 14:00 PM
5. Average online per day: 2-5 hours.
6. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140
7. Your Nickname: Ashu Negi
8. Your ID: 378
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime Section
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing on this server from past 1+ year now and I have experienced all the orgs both legal and illegal as HC and have seen favouritism, toxicity and rulebreak are so common between the orgs and when I see newbies getting scammed by someone I felt so bad and I felt that I should help them by becoming a admin and make everyone do RP without rulebreak.

2. What are your strengths?

A. I understand everything very quickly in one go.
B. I love peace and spread peace .
C. I don't do favouritism even though if there would be my best friend then also I will take the correct decision and not biased.
D. I have so much of experience in the server.
E. I never lie to anyone.
F. When I had been given a work to do then I don't stop until it is completed no matter how much time it takes.
D. I am good a management of time.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

A. I hate when someone abuse about my parents and I get angry then.
B. I am very strict on promises made to me or if I get any statement by someone and it is not true then I get angry sometimes.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Lying about age in different Admin Applications​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom