Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dogukan Nefertiti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
14:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/05tlXqA

Dogukan Nefertiti

Player
Player
As you can see at the bottom of the picture, the doctor/medic is helping the family in the ghetto the picture clearly shows who lifted me up and the men pointed a gun at me then let's do something like this, let's take our friends who are doctors/medics with us as a gang and knock out people who come to the ghetto area, let our doctor/medic friend pick them up and let's try to rob them do you think this is true or can it be real? I was angry about this incident and I didn't comply with what they said at the time, because this incident is not a normal incident then they called the admin and the admin threw me in jail and gave a warning. I was kicked out of my organization for warning now you tell me, if this is something that can be done, everyone should do it. If there is a wrong punishment, I ask that my warning be deleted thanks for everything.

The incident took place as follows;
The game directed me to the oil area to steal oil while I was doing club duties then the family or gang members who appear in this photo were robbing someone else, I didn't know the man they robbed, please don't think wrong anyway, I crashed because they were standing in the middle of the road, and they knocked me out when I remembered that I was in the ghetto area and tried to escape everything is normal so far, while they were taking care of the other guy, I was waiting for them to come and revive me with medkit and rob me so as not to make an illegal move if I wanted, I could have reconnected from f1 there and saved myself too, because they didn't see me at that moment, they were robbing the other guy but I didn't do it because it was an illegal act. Anyway, the process of robbing the people in the picture with the other man was completed, and it was my turn, as I was coming towards me, a doctor/medic was passing by, and the people in this picture commanded the doctor/medic to leave this area so far, everything is normal, and then the doctor/medic did not leave, he recognized the people in the picture and they turned out to be friends anyway, while I was still waiting for a family/gang person to lift me up, suddenly the doctor/medic started lifting me up, and others started holding guns. Since there was an illegal movement here, I was very angry and didn't follow what they said and waited for the admin then they complained to me that I wasn't doing what they said, and the admin came and punished me without listening to me but it's not the fault of the admins here either, after all, they didn't know what was happening.

Nathan Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

They can Ask EMS to patch you up, Post your POV and make a new complaint, a photo does not show anything of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom