Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Denn Kulina
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Nov 3, 2022
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/232050/#post-832092

Denn

Player
Player
I do not understand this punishment, I was reported because I killed two guys who I asked for protection money, let me explain .. in Italy there is the famous bribe on protection, or that if you do not want to have problems you have to pay. I asked these guys for this protection but they didn't want to pay and they threatened us with guns so I walked away and then went back to kill them. I do not understand the reason for this warn, if in this server it is forbidden to ask for money to be protected and have no problems then I apologize. PS: It's been more than five seconds, we were there talking for about 20min and I'm sorry that a more extended clip was not requested as we understood everything better. I would like to point out that the boy also wrote that I asked him for a bribe for not having problems with us, it seems to me a more valid reason.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your warning will be removed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom