Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM ,FRP Attempt for Robbing and firing inside the city

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jiz saint
Suspect ID
88350 , 86870 , 606
Date of violation
Nov 22, 2021
Time of violation
13:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oSyp_nnom5s

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
5 people come and robbed our solar panels and also tried to rob us inside city . also they shoots inside the city and was trying to take hostage ny saying hands up in the air

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Only ID 88350 was recognised firing in the city but he gave u demands before shooting where u didnt follow the FearRP.
Need the evidence where i can see theID of guys shooting as the other 2 IDs mentioned was not identified

You have 12 hrs

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
Only ID 88350 was recognised firing in the city but he gave u demands before shooting where u didnt follow the FearRP.
Need the evidence where i can see theID of guys shooting as the other 2 IDs mentioned was not identified

You have 12 hrs
how its even possible to shoot inside the city . id 86870 is clearly visible whe finished me and send to hospital

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Rules changed bud,

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

He engaged in RP before shooting, the rule of shooting in city was never there, it was only where there was no reason or demand given and he shoots you in city is considered RDM.

cengizhan

Player
Player
Problem solved.
Why are you still arguing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom