Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname - Lukaa Mamardashvili

7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

In my opinion SAHP is a best legal organization in this city and its a very interesting and its a very different from other orgs i think because u can Patrol on the highway and u can arrest the gang members who is a robbing the people on the highway and i think its a very good.i will talk about my experience now like when i joined in this city(ENG 2) and when i wanted to joined in the SAHP i does not had a big lvl but i talked with a deputy and he told me i needed 5 lvl so i had a experience in eng 1 i was LSPD HC 3 times,USSS HC 2 times, NG HC 1 time and the last time in eng 2 server i was general of the NG.i got big experience when i was NG leader I know what mistakes I made but if i will become SAHP leader in this city i will not make this mistakes. i know its a very hard when u are SAHP leader but i will try to This organization should be active active and if someone will not work just they will get a strike or they will fire from the org.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will improve the rp and i will follow the rp rules with my Officers because its a very important if someone is breaking the rules in the org i am not talking about only SAHP i am talking about all orgs, so if someone (org member) is breaking rules its mean this organization its breaking this rule and this org will get a punishment (Warn) form a gods, thats why its is very important and 1 more thing i will select the people who knows all the rules and who knows how this org working and i will try to improve RolePlay like that.

{(ENG 2) Ex-NG General,HOD of IA and HR}
- {(ENG1) Ex-LSDP HC,Ex-NG HC,Ex-SAHP HC,Ex-USS HC} - {(ENG3) FIB DHOD of DEA Dep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom