Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mero Nemr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
14:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscchsKj4qs&ab_channel=TheTiger%2F%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%85%D8%B1

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
Other clips were posted in the same event showing that I have a weak internet connection so he did not see the shooting

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
Don't be fooled by people that they are cheaters because of the slow internet for that

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
Where is cheating in me this is something and I was really punished for this event Not for anyone who recorded murder to be a cheater. It's normal to always happen because of a game or a delay in connecting to the internet for that. Don't forget if your blood was little in the video, so you died quickly, don't forget to eat another time.

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
How can he say a cheater and I can't kill someone who moves? I'm the worst person to shoot people. All the shots I fired were in the sky Hahaha

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
I am for this channel a content maker why do I use cheating in front of the camera this is someone who just wants to distort my reputation

Mero Syria

Player
Player
This is the correct link He killed me without shooting at me he are a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom