Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected CİTY RDM AND FAİL RP | 191517, 184309, 165913, 170259

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria Alpha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2022
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4TZJ5qsvsGU

Hesteria

Player
Player
191517 The person with id uses a word that should not be used in rp. (why you vdm)
it says even though there is no vdm in the middle
maybe it's because my internet is bad
The people next to her are shooting at me in the city for no reason.

Ali albalooshi

What’s available for all is not attractive to me.
Player
170259 i didn't shoot you beacuse you vdm us and i put a gun in your face to don't shoot me and put 1m pov to see your vdm

Hesteria

Player
Player
170259 i didn't shoot you beacuse you vdm us and i put a gun in your face to don't shoot me and put 1m pov to see your vdm
You have no right to do such a thing. do you hold a gun to people in the city according to your head?

Ali albalooshi

Player
At exactly 0:03 - 0:04 , you are the first to shoot at me.
okay we going to buy a gun from a store gun and you starting to vdm us without any resson and from beginng the pov you Cr and if you not layer put at least 30 min before the problem

Ali albalooshi

Player
admin please you have Give this person 12 hours to put a full pov to see the resson for the shooting so that you don't give us an unfair punishment against us

Hesteria

Player
Player
okay we going to buy a gun from a store gun and you starting to vdm us without any resson and from beginng the pov you Cr and if you not layer put at least 30 min before the problem
If you have proof that I did vdm, you can post it. It's okay, but that doesn't give you the right to shoot.

Hesteria

Player
Player
admin please you have Give this person 12 hours to put a full pov to see the resson for the shooting so that you don't give us an unfair punishment against us
If there is a mistake I made, you should have the pov of it. You can open a forum against me. and you can appeal your sentence in this way. Of course I didn't do anything wrong

Hesteria

Player
Player
Look, I'm even giving you advice on how to appeal your sentence.

Ziyad Kk

Player
Player
omg video less1min if you are honest show admin full pov when you making vdm + rdm for no reason and insult our parents and we don't know how you are !!

KaaZaa

Player
Player
If there is a mistake I made, you should have the pov of it. You can open a forum against me. and you can appeal your sentence in this way. Of course I didn't do anything wrong
tbh your pov didnt showing all situation (videos must be 1 min or longer), maybe there is car rob, it could be at city to as part of rp. U must to show whole situation otherwise it is admins deceit. Just advice from me. If u lucky they just reject it.

Ali albalooshi

Player
of that I did vdm, you can post it. It's
if you anoying me and vdm me and don't let me to play normaly i have propelty to shoot you and you now you make a mistake why did you uploud forum? :ROFLMAO:

Ali albalooshi

Player
tbh your pov didnt showing all situation (videos must be 1 min or longer), maybe there is car rob, it could be at city to as part of rp. U must to show whole situation otherwise it is admins deceit. Just advice from me. If u lucky they just reject it.
ya that is the good sentence

knox doe

Player
Player
doesn't matter one mistake wont make another mistake right the guys in pov doing rdm in city

Ali albalooshi

Player
doesn't matter one mistake wont make another mistake right the guys in pov doing rdm in city
You are not in the situition so this guy came and doing vdm and didn't need to put a full pov

Hesteria

Player
Player
I wish you had given a demand before shooting. then you would be right.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
it is matter. RDM and RP situation different things.

u showing part of situation.

In ur pov it looks like RDM, in full situation noone knows ...

Hesteria

Player
Player
it is matter. RDM and RP situation different things.

u showing part of situation.

In ur pov it looks like RDM, in full situation noone knows ...
She cant hit me without demand, even in any rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom