Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Information
1. Andrew
2. 25
3. est usa
4. 16.00 till tsunami 04.00
5. 7 hours a day
6. Tanadraa#0001
7. Andy Lemon
8. 4631
9. Curator of crime or state.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become admin:
-I would like to help the city RP experience be better.

-I think getting to tickets at a fast and efficient speed is important but also making sure all rules are followed
2.What are your strengths?:
- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
-Very fast learner I have experience on en1 also
-Working remotely so I'm always being in the city as well as my work at the same time.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses:

-One thing would be wanting to stay in the loop to better help with issues. I definitely try not to be annoying

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I can leave rp for admin work
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-Yes i dont have any and dont want any.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I do have a child but shes sleeping or at school when im on normally so not an issue.

Extra info:
Iv been an admin in en1 and had an amazing experience helping out the team back then, I was curator of support and really do like helping with the forums and reports.
Also helping in game with sophisticated issues are my specialty.
I was curator of crime at the same time so I do know how to deal with turf chats and timers.
Being a higher admin back then im very knowledgeable of how everything works and very excited to get another chance to help out now that I have time.
I left admin back then on a good note with everyone and would love to help the new team anyway I can.

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
On consideration

Contact me on Discord for Details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom