Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Star Danger
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Nov 4, 2022
Time
22:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/t1S5zXr

SincerelyStar

Player
Player
It was stated that I had Gov Items in my car, I put it in there in case I get robbed after dying on my way back to Capitol during certain events you keep your weapon or ammo. And when I have a bad dream and go to the hospital I keep the item in my car from Sandy or PH until I'm back at Capitol, And I take it right back out and return or continue on duty. Because I simply now know this is not allowed I will not be doing that again. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my end and lack of knowledge on that issue, I was doing so to protect GOV property.
- DOE Dir, Star Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom