Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Theron Fox White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - TheronFox White
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - UTC +6:30
4. Average online per day - 8- 12 hours
5. Your Discord - TheronFoxWhiteᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#1720
6. Your Nickname - Fox
7. Your ID - 75308

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) As a old Bloods Street Gang member I want to lead the bloods gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times.
B) Another reason I’d like to be bloods leader is because in my opinion the gang RP is lacking and I feel like myself and the people I bring with me into the gang will overall improve everybody’s RP experiences in the ghetto. The same goes for events, I think some gangs dont focus enough on events so I would like to create a gang where events are a main part of daily gang life, and people can be rewarded for helping the gang and attending events.
C) I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights and Robberies.
I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well.

Top Bottom