Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xenna
Administrators nickname
Jon Love
Date
Nov 5, 2022
Time
15:36
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/235201/

Jons rey

Player
Player
Hi Bobby, I got banned for 4.1, the rule in question says 4.1. Gamers must not have any kind of software that gives benefits. (Disable the effect of drugs, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

in a nutshell my ban is due to the fact that during death my screen is not gray, now I mean, exactly what would be the advantage attributed to this? I did not have any advantage for this, also I removed this graphic mod for safety, but as already said I do not understand how it can be a software that gives you an advantage

I also disagree with the punishment issued, as rule 6.16 is generic, so it talks about both chases and robberies of people in general

thanks for the evaluation​

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Provide a Proof on your Twink account on EN3 that the Redux has been Removed.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Unbanned, but next time usage of such Illegal redux will not be forgiven .
and regarding the forum report, no such thing about if a player is out of the car, that is only for pulling over some one when they are driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom