Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ado Sarsilmaz
Administrators nickname
Revanth Hockley
Date
Nov 6, 2022
Time
20:42
Proofs
don't have any didn't clip

adonix

Player
Player
I can clearly see that everybody is getting warned about car ramming and vdm. But for some reason i got 120 mins instantly. I clearly say that i car rammed someone. I was in ghetto and fighting with someone, a guy with white sports car rammed me twice and teased me when i had AK-47 in my hand. I got in my car then rammed him to make sure he is stopped than killed him. Also i was with my friend when this was happening. My friend didn't even got any warnings, but i just got instant jail. Also i wasn't the shooter. This makes me doesn't even play the game when we are trying to do for our family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom